Posted by : Unknown Monday, September 2, 2013

In dota there are three types of hero (strength,agility and inteligence) Strength hero are usually those that has a high Hit-Point (hp), agility are those hero that has a fast attack speed and the intel. hero are those that usually uses magic.

Roles in the game are very important here are the roles you can choose:
-Support
Giving hp and mana to allies.
Stun enemies to allow carry or nuker to kill
example: Jakiro, crystal maiden, necrolyte,etc.

-Carry
Having high HP
Be the one who starts a battle
Always at the front
example: Pudge, Nightstalker, etc.

-Nuker
High damage
Always kill enemies
example: Lina, Lion, Pudge, Etc.

Disabler:
Stuns and silence enemy


{ 7 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ryuta Kawaasaki. Thank you for posting a small tip on the hero types and roles in dota 2. I believe that this will be beneficial for people that is new to the game. I personally would recommend checking this website out if you would like to know the easiest heroes to play.

    http://dota2.gamepedia.com/User:Pigbuster/Hero_Difficulty

    My favorite role is support. I like to play support in Dota 2. Can you tell me the heroes and the roles that you usually play?


    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to play crystal maiden. I really suggest an aoe stun hero like jakiro for playing support. Support is very important

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ryuta Kawasaki, Great post! i like it whis post will help the newbie for dota2!. I usually use Nightstalker, usually i use Carry equipments but im too afraid to go to the front...
    Is there a Hero that can kill Crystal madien 1vs1?

    ReplyDelete
  5. For your info my name is aget. Well as a carry usually you would have support backing you up during battle. Ummm as far as my experience on using cm I usuallu get killed by stunner, silence and mana burn heroes. Example : sven, nightstalker and drow. Thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay it means i can kill you! :D You're welcome aget. and My name is David if you don't know my name, i use my other email so that in my personal account there will be not much notifications.

      Delete

- Copyright © Alpen- anime and dota - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -